I cant believe tomorrow is friday again. The days seem to be flying by.
Today was a wonderful sunny day in Cape Town. I seem to have picked up
a stomache bug. This howerver didnt stop me from going to the gym
tonight. My girls are loving the kids play area at the gym so they
beg me when I get home.
I managed to fit in a 40 minute run on the treadmills. I still prefer to be
on the road. A 40 minute run seems to go by so much quicker on the road.
but then again the gym has some nice sites as well :)
Ive allready planned Saturdays run. The weatherman however predicts 80% rain
for saturday and sunday. Seems its time to get out my rain jacket. Ive
planned to do a 15km run on Saturday. This will be my longest run in almost
a year. The route will be down to Kalk bay then back via Boyes drive.
This is a very scenic run with some very steep climbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment